2008: 555PS, NAIM HILINE




....my upgrade path was started and nothing could stop me.



At the beginning of the 2008 I've traded the 202/200 combo for the
555ps and the Hi-Line.







Together with the
252/SC2 one, this is the biggest upgrade that I've ever done.


The
555ps tooks the CDX2 to the next level.


In these years I was dreaming about the
CDS3/XPS2 , now, with the 555ps, not anymore.


The difference between the
CDX2/555PS combo and the CDS3/XPS2 combo, to my ears and at my Naim dealer shop, was really sublte.

The CDX2/555ps is really close to the CDS3/555PS.


As I've recognized with the HiCap2, the powersupply is the most important thing in the NAIM SYSTEM chain.

The soundstage is more wide and reliable.
The sound is bigger,more balanced, with better controlled and tight bass.
The detail add reality to music in the right way.
There's more presence and body even at low volume.



Again, thanks even to the
Hi-Line, MUSIC is more MUSIC.



...Yes, the
Hi-Line, what can I say about it?




It's the perfect cable in the chain:

It does his job in the best way:
adding detail, timing, presence that were there...... but a little bit less.

The best thing to understand and realize it..... is to take it away.

it just enhances the natural Naim sound.



more to come..........................................................